This trending pasta is not just for the gram, try it with our fresh hydroponic produce and it’s sure to be your new favourite.
- 250 gms cherry tomatoes by Stemwater Farms
- 250 gms grape tomatoes by Stemwater Farms
- 4 cloves garlic, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Oregano, we used fresh oregano leaves from our farm
- 1 block ( 200 gms) Greek Feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 300 gms pasta – Fusilli / Farfalle
- Fresh hydroponic basil leaves by Stemwater Farms, for serving
- Combine cherry tomatoes, yellow grape tomatoes in a baking skillet/pan (you can also try our orange and pink cherry tomato variety for this)
- Drizzle olive oil and ensure they are coated with the oil
- Place feta into center of tomato mixture and drizzle some more olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano & chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°C.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until tomatoes are bursting and feta is golden on top.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve ½ cup pasta water before draining.
- To skillet with tomatoes and feta, add cooked pasta, reserved pasta water, mash the feta cheese and stir until completely combined. Garnish with fresh hydroponic basil before serving.