- 1 avocado
- 4-5 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 bunch baby spinach
- 1/2-1 chopped red onion
- A handful of golden raisins/cranberries
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
- chia seeds and sunflower to garnish (optional)
- lemon juice (from 1/2-1 lemon)
- salt and pepper to taste
- boil the sweet potatoes until tender.
- drizzle some salt, pepper and olive oil and make in the oven till golden.
- Chop the baby spinach into long, thin slices.
- Chop the avocado into small chunks.
- Chop the onion into very fine pieces.
- whisk together salt, pepper and lemon juice for the dressing.
- assemble the sweet potatoes, avocado, baby spinach, red onion and golden raisins in a bowl and add the dressing. Toss well.
- garnish with feta cheese and chia seeds.
Recipe Curated by Krisha Jhaveri