For the Salad:
- 1 packet Arugula
- 2 cups red cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 snacking cucumbers
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- 1/2 Olives of choice (a mix of green and black works well)
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (optional but highly recommended)
For the Dressing:
- 3-4 tbsp Olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1-1.5 tbsp whole mustard
- 3-4 Cloves of garlic (crushed)
For the Garnish:
Opal basil, chia seeds, roasted sunflower seeds and feta cheese (I forgot to add it in the picture sorry)
Soak the chickpeas overnight and boil with salt.
Slice the cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, rocket leaves and olives as per your choice. Slice the avocado carefully and add on top of them.
Assemble well together.
Whisk all the ingredients for the dressing together.
Garnish with seeds of your choice and feta cheese, add the dress and toss well. Enjoy!
Recipe curated by Krisha Jhaveri.