Thrilled to bring you this tangy spinach and strawberry salad from Stemwater Kitchens, featuring our juicy strawberries and supercharged spinach! It’s just the perfect summer salad in terms of nutrition, hydration and taste!
- 100 gms fresh hydroponic Spinach from Stemwater Farms rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 bowl (approx. 150 gms) sliced strawberries by Stemwater Farms
- 100 gms Feta Cheese
- 50gms walnuts (crushed & roasted)
- Stemwater Farms mixed edible flowers for garnish
For the dressing:
- 6-7 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tea spoon Honey
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Oregano, Salt & Pepper as per taste
- 1 tbsp mustard saucee
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries
- Add the crushed roasted walnuts on top
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, oregano, mustard sauce, salt & pepper
- Pour over the spinach and strawberries, and toss to coat
- Add generous amount of crumbled Feta Cheese on top
- Garnish with our beautiful & healthy edible flowers.
Recipe curated by Aww Foodie.